APRIL 14, 2020 – FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION THROUGH LEAGUE CHANNELS
On April 13, 2020, the Province of Manitoba extended orders issued March 30, 2020, under Section 67 of The Public Health Act. The orders originally set to expire April 14, 2020, have been extended to April 28, 2020.
All members are advised that in compliance with the orders, national office will be closed from April 14-28, 2020.
Compliance prohibits staff from working at the office. This has necessitated the temporary shutdown of the order department. While pins and gift items are not available, members may continue to access and download paper products at www.cwl.ca, under the “To Organize” tab.
All mail has been redirected and will be received.
Staff are available to process membership, facilitate communication and direct inquiries. They will continue to work remotely and may be contacted electronically at the following e-mail addresses:
- Kim Scammell, Executive Director – email@example.com
- Valroy Anderson, Senior Accounting Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda McCormick, Executive Secretary – email@example.com
- Katherine Choi, Membership Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marion Wong, Office Assistant – email@example.com
- Rose Angeli Ringor, Data Entry Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kerri Sylvester, Project Coordinator – email@example.com
General inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and will keep you apprised of any further changes to the orders.